LoveStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iTzKevin Re:Gm Application

3 posters

Go down

iTzKevin Re:Gm Application Empty iTzKevin Re:Gm Application

Post  KevinMe Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:32 pm

Name: Kevin Khith. Nickname: Dork.

Reason: I was a gm for you back when LoveStory used to be up. I am very experienced and get along with people very well. I also want to make the new and improved Love Ms a better place for everyone.

If i were a gm on server.: Help the LoveMs community, Hold events every couple hours, find hackers and rid of them.

Times im on: Weekdays: 4~6/7pm. Weekends.: 10am~4pm. Unless i go out on a date or if i want a date. xD

Email: Kevinkhith@yahoo.com
Msn: Bboypho@hotmail.com
Aim: ismastupeid

Hobbies: I like to bboy. Ive been bboying for almost 3 years. I love to flirt but im in a relationship. Other than that theres nothing left to say. Chris pick me for gm again Very Happy
What a Face

KevinMe
Beginner

Back to top Go down

iTzKevin Re:Gm Application Empty GM app

Post  danielmac707 Fri May 01, 2009 12:03 pm

Well i don't no if you remember me from the other server but this is my app for GM.

i am 16 years old and have been playing MS for bout 3 years and just started playing private servers for about 5 months i would like to become a Gm on your server to gain some good experience and also to help maintain the server. I play a lot so that makes me a bit of a nerd but i do play soccer so i would be offline for at least 4 days at a time for games and practices plus what ever may come up. I have never been a Gm before so any training from other GM's would be helpful.when i registered for the game i accidentally messed up for my game account its Nubz4L1fe sorry for the inconvenience

i would assure you that i will not abuse the the powers given as a GM hope to see ya soon Nubz4L1fe (Daniel) Smile

danielmac707
Beginner

Back to top Go down

iTzKevin Re:Gm Application Empty Gm app By:xXVi3tStarXx

Post  sk8erboyz Fri May 01, 2009 5:45 pm

name:kevin
ign:xXVi3tStarXx
My Age:13
Times i can go on:not this monday but every other i can >=3
why i should be a GM:i made my our server but then it crash because of nexon. im a gm in 10 server. and i can CODE >=3 i Help New Players Out.
my email is:sk8erboyz15@yahoo.com
i dont have a msn... =[[[[ IGN:xXVi3tstarXx Smile Smile Smile Very Happy

sk8erboyz
Beginner

Back to top Go down

iTzKevin Re:Gm Application Empty Re: iTzKevin Re:Gm Application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down