LoveStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iGoGRAWR's gm app;O

3 posters

Go down

iGoGRAWR's gm app;O Empty iGoGRAWR's gm app;O

Post  iGoGRAWR Fri May 01, 2009 8:21 pm

Real Life Name:

Ashley

Location/Timezone:

California/GMT-8

Time spent online:

I can be on for atleast 3 hours or more depending on homework and sports, on weekdays. On weekends I can be on anywhere from 9hours a day or more.

Applying for: (In-game GM/Forum moderator/Web desginer/Graphic designer/Coder)

In-Game GM

LoveStory in-game name(s) (If any):

iGoGRAWR

Reason to join the team/Why you should be chosen:

As i've seen in a lot of servers, about 40% of applicants for the GM post just want to fool around with the power and take no serious interest with the responsibility, I want to help people and that is it. I will listen to their complaints and forward these complaints to my superiors and in turn, help the players out. I rather just help people and receive their gratitude and trust rather than getting their fury that nobody helped them in their time of need. I want to set an example of how well our server is ran and expand our LoveStory family to even bigger proportions.

What you think you can do:

I will weed out the hackers, scammers and other pest alike to prevent them from hurting our server's image and players as well for it is our home away from home. I can promote the server to a wider audience and help as well as entertain the current players that we have now so that they will stay at this server and have a good time too. I can help not just fellow veterans of the server, but also help the newcomers that don't know what they are doing, or just need a simple question answered. I can encourage players to vote and maybe even donate and continue doing their part of keeping the server alive and great.

Experience (Show work if designer/coder, list servers if GM and prove it):

I have been a Head GM on a server called ElmoMS. It had closed down and is reopening up soon. Their is no website for it yet, but you may contact the Admin at idontrelyknow@aim.com
I have also played on a GM account that was not mine, in NYMS, and got some experience on that.

Contact information (Email/AIM/MSN):

MSN: ash.uh.lee@hotmail.com

Personal information/Hobbies (Optional):

Well I love to play soccer and track. Those are the two things that keep me busy from fall till the end on the year in summer. I love to text(: well what teen doesnt? Hmm..Ms is a basic thing for me to play since about 2-3 years ago starting in GMS. Well thats about it =]

-Ashley
iGoGRAWR
iGoGRAWR
Beginner

Back to top Go down

iGoGRAWR's gm app;O Empty Re: iGoGRAWR's gm app;O

Post  Admin Sat May 02, 2009 11:47 am

Dear, Ashley
We liked your Applaction! But right now we have more players then GMS we need help getting players.
iGoGRAWR wrote:Real Life Name:

Ashley

Location/Timezone:

California/GMT-8

Time spent online:

I can be on for atleast 3 hours or more depending on homework and sports, on weekdays. On weekends I can be on anywhere from 9hours a day or more.

Applying for: (In-game GM/Forum moderator/Web desginer/Graphic designer/Coder)

In-Game GM

LoveStory in-game name(s) (If any):

iGoGRAWR

Reason to join the team/Why you should be chosen:

As i've seen in a lot of servers, about 40% of applicants for the GM post just want to fool around with the power and take no serious interest with the responsibility, I want to help people and that is it. I will listen to their complaints and forward these complaints to my superiors and in turn, help the players out. I rather just help people and receive their gratitude and trust rather than getting their fury that nobody helped them in their time of need. I want to set an example of how well our server is ran and expand our LoveStory family to even bigger proportions.

What you think you can do:

I will weed out the hackers, scammers and other pest alike to prevent them from hurting our server's image and players as well for it is our home away from home. I can promote the server to a wider audience and help as well as entertain the current players that we have now so that they will stay at this server and have a good time too. I can help not just fellow veterans of the server, but also help the newcomers that don't know what they are doing, or just need a simple question answered. I can encourage players to vote and maybe even donate and continue doing their part of keeping the server alive and great.

Experience (Show work if designer/coder, list servers if GM and prove it):

I have been a Head GM on a server called ElmoMS. It had closed down and is reopening up soon. Their is no website for it yet, but you may contact the Admin at idontrelyknow@aim.com
I have also played on a GM account that was not mine, in NYMS, and got some experience on that.

Contact information (Email/AIM/MSN):

MSN: ash.uh.lee@hotmail.com

Personal information/Hobbies (Optional):

Well I love to play soccer and track. Those are the two things that keep me busy from fall till the end on the year in summer. I love to text(: well what teen doesnt? Hmm..Ms is a basic thing for me to play since about 2-3 years ago starting in GMS. Well thats about it =]

-Ashley
Admin
Admin
Administrator

https://lovestoryy.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Sat May 02, 2009 7:10 pm

Ashley can you try to get more people to play LoveStory. Thanks.

Mark
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum